Friday 16 November 2012

[생각] Leo's Noona Fan (레오의 누나 팬)

In any idol group, there will be that certain someone whom I'll appreciate more than the others. And in the rookie group VIXX, the first and last person who caught my attention was Jung Taekwoon, also known as Leo.


While me and my sister were watching KBS' Music Bank, VIXX had this backstage clip before they formally go on stage. I told my sister, "Hmmmm... Another rookie group?" as VIXX went on to be interviewed by Uee of After School. I was even more absorbed to the fact that the other rookie group being interviewed was actually composed of Dream High 2's JB and JR. Performance time came and there I saw 6 guys who were wearing black ensemble with colorful robot-like design all over their clothes.






And there he was, the guy who was an instant "apple of my eye"! Wearing... uhmmmm... not wearing... Anyways he was wearing this see-through shirt and his long legs were defined by the fact that he was wearing a semi-trench coat. I came to know that his name was Leo and so the research began... ㅋㅋ

But it was only in their "Rock Ur Body" promotions that I really confessed that I love this kid and I'll be supporting him as a noona fan from now on...


(enjiwithvixx)

No comments:

Post a Comment