Friday 16 November 2012

[생각] Everything has a BEGINNING!

May 24, 2012 marked the debut of these 6 equally talented and equally handsome guys of VIXX which stands for Voice, Visual and Value In Excelsis. From the same company that produced amazing singers such as Park Hyoshin, Brian Joo, Seo Inguk and Sung Shikyung, these guys are no doubt the rookie to beat! 

Their first single titled "Super Hero" marked the group's debut as the members all came from MNET's reality show called MYDOL, where each member was chosen based on votes by the public and Jellyfish Entertainment officials. 





After much success from "Super Hero", VIXX continued their promotions with their second single entitled "Rock Ur Body" which was released on August 14, 2012. 




Only with two single albums out, VIXX sure has gotten a stronger following not only in Korea but in the Global setting as well. I, myself had seen their debut stage in Music Bank (May 25, 2012) and my expectations were pretty much murky at first. My sister could attest that I've said things that could have upset the VIXX fan in me now, but they surely did a pretty good job in making a complete turn-over for me.

And now, I'm in love with these boys! It's pretty much because I love seeing groups who worked hard for what they earned just like VIXX who is a product of a reality program where people saw their growing potentials, the conflicts and the facts that make them 100% awesome.  

I wish to see them perform in front of my very eyes and I hope that would be soon!

Video Source: RealVIXX

(enjiwithvixx)

No comments:

Post a Comment