Friday 16 November 2012

[직캠] 120613 Cultwo Show (SUPERHERO)

Even when they were still in MyDol as aspiring performers, I could guess that Leo has this "special" personality that doesn't really make a lot of people happy. Apart from being the youngest in the family and the only boy among 4 children, I think it's Leo's character to just be plainly simple and soft. At first I agreed with the people that keeps hating him but as time went by, I saw the charm that altered that different attribute - SINGING POWER.


And so I searched for more photos and came across several Korean blogs that I quickly registered to as soon as I saw updates about the so-called "Poker Face" of VIXX. Thank goodness I'm able to understand hangeul and signed up with ease. Now I can view photos and videos of Leo which tells me that he's no snob at all; he's just.. Jung Taekwoon - the extra-talented Jung Taekwoon!!


Source: 정택운닷컴

(enjiwithvixx)

No comments:

Post a Comment